Because we want to establish mutual respect between It’s Altru’s bloggers and commenters, we’ve created guidelines to provide some rules for polite yet productive engagement.
Use good judgment. Speak freely. Share your mind. While doing so, strive for accuracy and civility in your communications. We reserve the right to block individuals and remove discussions on any page and to delete excessive posting to improve the overall visitor experience.
Be respectful and professional. Treat others politely and with respect.
In sum, Altru blog posts and comments will:
- Be accurate and factual.
- Acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- Not contain spam and comments that are off-topic.
- Be replied to when appropriate.
- Link directly to online references and original source materials.
- Not promote one provider over another.
We love ideas. If you would like to submit information to be posted on It’s Altru, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.