Are you looking for some last-minute holiday gift items? We’ve got you covered. Why not give the gift that keeps on giving? Here are some ideas to give the gift of health:
- Pilates sessions at the Sanny and Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention and Genetics. Learn more >>
- 21-Day Burn at Altru’s Sports Advantage. Check it out >>
- Nutrition Consulting with Dietitians throughout Altru Health System. Learn more >>
- Weight Management consult. Details >>
- Gift cards for the Sanny and Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention and Genetics. These can be used toward Inbody body comp testing,
mybiocheckscreening, metabolism testing or another product or service.
- The gift of a good night’s sleep, starting with a CPAP from Yorhom Medical Essentials. Learn more >>
- Run for Your Buns registration. This year’s 5K is happening June 8, 2019. Learn more >>
- Gift cards for self-care, Honeylift Facial Massage or Peppermint Spa Pedicure at Truyu. Details >>
- Unique home decor and gift items that give back to patients, from Altru Alliance Gift Shop. Details >>
Take Time to Slow Down
The fast pace of the holiday season can be exhausting, so slowing down and taking a breath can make things easier. Dr. Beth Rush, a Mayo Clinic neuropsychologist, has a few tips that could help.
(Video courtesy: Mayo Clinic News Network)
Warmest wishes for a cozy holiday season!