Are you looking for some last-minute holiday gift items? We’ve got you covered. Why not give the gift that keeps on giving? Here are some ideas to give the gift of health:
- Pilates sessions at the Sanny and Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention and Genetics. Learn more >>
- Nutrition Consulting with Dietitians throughout Altru Health System. Learn more >>
- Weight Management consult. Details >>
- Gift cards for the Sanny and Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention and Genetics. These can be used toward Inbody body comp testing, mybiocheck screening, metabolism testing or another product or service.
- The gift of a good night’s sleep, starting with a CPAP from Yorhom Medical Essentials. Learn more >>
- Run for Your Buns registration. This year’s 5K is happening June 8, 2019. Learn more >>
- Gift cards for self-care, Honeylift Facial Massage or Peppermint Spa Pedicure at Truyu. Details >>
- Unique home decor and gift items that give back to patients, from Altru Alliance Gift Shop. Details >>
Take Time to Slow Down
The fast pace of the holiday season can be exhausting, so slowing down and taking a breath can make things easier. Dr. Beth Rush, a Mayo Clinic neuropsychologist, has a few tips that could help.
(Video courtesy: Mayo Clinic News Network)
Warmest wishes for a cozy holiday season!